Adventures in Humility

News, Views, and Chews on spiritual issues.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Intro

Jaya Gaura!

I'll be using this site to blog my thoughts on a variety of spiritual topics as I come across them during my readings of spiritual literature and so on.

I hang out at Gaudiya Discussions these days (see link at right) and it is a hugely exciting forum filled with a lot of knowledgeable people who understand Gaudiya siddhanta. Association with devotees there (even virtual association) has deepened my understand of Gaudiya siddhanta in various ways. There's not much else to say in this regard, as I said it all in the first paragraph.

I have no idea who might be interested in these crazy thoughts of mine, hehe, but it's there for anyone to read anyway. I'll supply Bloglet subscription services for those who can't be bothered to read here every time, and they'll get automatic updates in their email with the full posts. Cool huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home