Adventures in Humility

News, Views, and Chews on spiritual issues.

Monday, August 21, 2006

More Janmastami Pics!

A devotee has asked me to post more of my Janmastami pics, so here they are! I might add that these pictures are just slightly different versions of those already posted. As any good amateur photographer would know, it is essential to take a few shots of something in the hope that one or two good shots will come out. So these pictures are also good, but in another way here are the out-takes!:



































By the way, I recently noticed this fantastic collection of pictures that are way better than mine. Interestingly, I am acquainted with the devotee who takes these pictures. There are some great Janmastami shots there: Bhaktivedanta Manor Flickr Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home