Adventures in Humility

News, Views, and Chews on spiritual issues.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

More Swaminarayan pics

A lot of my friends both on and offline have asked to see more of my pics of the Swaminarayan temple, having been so impressed with the three shots uploaded thus far. So here goes:


I think I took this one just before I entered the temple. The sun is setting and it's last rays hit the temple rather beautifully.

This is the marble arch that is the classical entrance to the temple. It is a bit out in front of the staircase that was shown in earlier pics. It is very large and rather awe-inspiring if not overwhelming. I wish I had taken more close-ups of the details of this arch.


A couple of shots of the front. Just playing around with the zoom lens.

A couple of nice sunset shots while experimenting with different light filtrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home