Adventures in Humility

News, Views, and Chews on spiritual issues.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Whole World Is Vacant Without You

On that note, it is sometimes the way I feel about how alone I feel without the direct presence of Sriman Mahaprabhu. Mahaprabhu once said sunyayitam jagad sarvam, but He was talking about Krishna. But this is how I feel without Mahaprabhu. The whole world is vacant and empty, and I feel so alone without Him.

Why are we all so cursed to walk this earth without Him being here? How close we were to being inHis direct presence, but missed out by just a few centuries!

Sometimes if you open your ears, you can hear that sankirtan going on. And sometimes if you can get around the joyous din of karatals and mrdangas, perhaps you may hear His voice. I wish..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home