Adventures in Humility

News, Views, and Chews on spiritual issues.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Whole World Is Gauranga-maya

For some years now, I've loved contemplating on the bright blue sky as being the reflection of Krishna's beautiful bodily effulgence. I've also loved relating it to the thoughts of Sri Sri Nitai-Gaurasundara; the bright blue sky reminds me of Nityananda's dhoti, and the bright shining sun reminds me of Gaurasundara. The play of these Two during daylight is a sight to see, how the sun rises and illuminates the dawn sky, the full engagement of the Two during the day, and the sun retiring in the evening with the blue sky following closely behind. Doesn't Nityananda follow Gauranaga wherever He goes?

Today I saw the sky was cloudy, how to include this? Then it occurred to me that the white clouds stand for the white beard of Sri Advaita Prabhu. The clouds appeared as balls of puffy cotton wool, which further endeared their appearance as Advaita Prabhu's holy beard.

Tin Prabhu. Tin Gosai.

They are in nature.

They are everywhere.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

1 Comments:

  • At 17 September, 2007 01:21, Blogger The Truth said…

    your imagination is really good. i liked it..

    pls mail me your email id. would like to speak to you.
    radhe radhe
    hare krishna
    vishal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home